And you think your friends and relatives are wierd? You won't, when you've read this.
A 43-year old woman died after suffering a massive allergic reaction brought on after she had sex with a dog in Limerick.
The woman, a mother of four children, suffered the reaction to the dog’s semen after willingly engaging in sex acts with the Alsatian dog in a house in the Patrickswell area of the county.
Wh .. wha .. quick, bring a bucket ...
the unfortunate woman involved came in contact with a man who provided the dog on an internet chatroom.
“Both these people would have been visiting bestiality websites and at some stage it appears they agreed to meet up for sex,” [a] source said.
“The Alsatian then entered the picture and it appears that intercourse took place between the lady in question and the dog on the night that she died.”
Oh. Dear. God.