Witty bigot

Quote of the week comes from Gillian Duffy, that "bigoted woman" who ruined Gordon Brown's day and campaign last week.

After he'd rushed back to her house to grovel pathetically to her, and to try - completely unsuccessfully - to persuade her to have a joint 'all is forgiven' photocall on her own doorstep..

"He asked, 'do you ever come down to London? If you ever come down you must come to Number 10 and meet me and Sarah'.

"Well, I just looked at him. I didn't like to say it, but all I could think was I don't think you'll be there."

Let's hope so, eh, Gillian?

.

7 comments:

Indyanhat said...

Absoluuuutely brilliant!!! top marks am wettin myself over that one...

BTS said...

I bet he takes the lightbulbs with him..

Anonymous said...

I bet you its a laugh a minute in McDooms residence-fuck me have you seen his dour faced mrs lately?she looks just like shes necked a pint of vinegar!!!

Anonymous said...

He will take some prising out. Still might be a men in white coats job.He is more a kremlin man than a Downing st man. He is probably puzzled that constantly reeling of tractor stats doesn't seem to be working.

Anonymous said...

I agree-but when call him a kremlin man i think he is a reincarnation of Adolf-a raving nutjob who will have to be dragged out of his bunker by the men in white coats with tony bliar smacking one off in pure delight.

Dioclese said...

Shame there wasn't a concealed microphone attached to her brain!

I wonder what he said about her as he drove away? Again...

Martin S said...

He probably communicated with pen and paper notes with his minders.