While we were distracted..

While we were distracted, while we were looking at shares of the vote, and swings, and other such shit. good ol' Apple brought out yet another shiny-shiny. CF found this, wedged up his inbox:




Oooh. Isn't is lovely? Can we all have one? So, lets just look at the message, shall we?

Magical: really? Can it actually do magic? Can it make Hermione Grainger appear here, now, in this hot-tub? Nah, thought not. Damn.

Revolutionary: well, yeah, if you think that having no fucking keyboard and not fitting into a pocket are both 'revolutionary', eh?

'An unbelievable price': well, yeah: this is highly likely. There's a price in the US (3 dollars) and there's a price in the Europe (ten thousand Euro) and yes, to be fair to Apple, the rate of exchange is, as they say.. UNBELIEVABLE.

.

5 comments:

John Demetriou said...

Wow. Riveting.

selsey.steve said...

I have never found anything offered by Apple to be of the slightest interest or use.

Jill said...

Well, I want one. eBooks, dontchaknow. Plus, I have an iPod Touch and waste far too much time playing with it.

Unknown said...

I want one, but not at the prices Apple want.

Maybe I'll pick one up the next time I'm in the states they seem to be about £60 cheaper over there.

Mr Wallis said...

I want one purely for keeping up with blogs, various news sites, and other media stuff.

I'm waiting for an Android one that actually comes with a USB port, can run flash, and has expandable memory. All of the things that Apple seem to make a point of purposely excluding.